Caring for and Cleaning Your Jewelry
When caring for your jewelry, try to avoid the "5 S's". While wearing your jewelry do not:
- Sleep-Take your jewelry off before going to bed.
- Shower-Take your jewelry off before bathing.
- Sweat-Take your jewelry off before exercising.
- Swim-Take your jewelry off before hitting the pool or hot tub.
- Spray-Put your jewelry on AFTER spraying perfume or body spray.
In essence, your jewelry should be the last thing you put on before starting your day and the first thing you take off when ending your day.
Try to avoid getting your jewelry wet, and if it does happen, pat it dry as soon as possible. This includes when you wash your hands. You should remove rings before washing your hands.
These steps will help prolong the life of your jewelry. While it is budget-friendly, it is mostly irreplaceable. Once we sell out, we will likely not be able to get more of that specific piece!
To clean your jewelry, we recommend a jewelry cleaning cloth and NOT a liquid jewelry cleaner.